A full day workshop for school staff, introducing mindfulness and how it can improve our relationship with stress. Delivered in a workshop style with practical exercises alongside theory learning. Training can include a toolkit to use in school.
This training is to help school staff learn new skills and resources in Mindfulness. When practiced regularly, Mindfulness can help children and adults feel calmer and content in their lives. It can also help children and adults build resilience to adversity and challenges.
By the end of the day delegates will understand the theory behind stress (the brain) and how Mindfulness can reduce stress. Delegates will learn activities and exercises that they can use personally and with children and parents at school.
• What mindfulness is and how it can help create a calm state of mind
• The science behind mindfulness
• How you can practice mindfulness for your own well-being
• How you can support other people to engage in mindful activities, thus helping them to feel calmer and happier
• How to facilitate mindfulness activities for both parents and children
You will receive a Mindful toolkit which includes over 20 activities and ideas that can be used as a resource in your school.