A one day workshop dealing with core resilience subjects namely stress and self esteem delivered in an experiential workshop style.
By the end of the day delegates will have an understanding of their relationship with their emotional resilience and the different aspects that shape it. They will have 6 different strategies or tactics that they will be able to use to take responsibility for and to build their emotional resilience.
Core content is as follows –
• Recognising it
• Its implications
• Where it comes from
• It’s impacts
• The choices we make that increase our stress.
• Stepping out of Stress – Our Unique 3 pronged strategy for dealing with and taking
responsibility for stress in the short, medium and long term.
• Understanding our emotional needs
• Understanding our coping mechanisms and behaviours
• Taking responsibility for our own needs
• Taking things personally
• Reversing negative programming