Associate trainers wanted – join our team!
At Be Empowered, we are thrilled to let you know that we are expanding our team of trainers!
Be Empowered provide a variety of training courses in mental health first aid and awareness all over the UK.
Training courses include all Adult MHFA England accredited courses as well as other bespoke and wellbeing workshops and sessions such as stress management in the workplace.
We are looking for passionate, inspiring and highly skilled trainers who are qualified and licensed to deliver any of the MHFA (England) Adult courses.
Be Empowered are now looking to expand our team to support our recent growth in business. You will be joining a small team; well we see it more like a family 👋🏽
At Be Empowered we want to:
- Create happier work communities
- Change perspectives about mental health and reduce stigma
- Encourage open conversations and make a positive difference to workplace culture
We consciously match trainers to the organisations training needs, so a variety of backgrounds are welcome. For example, we have trainers who have a background in psychology and others from HR. We consult regularly with all our clients to ensure the most effective impact of the training.
We have a strong positive and healthy workplace culture that is underpinned by important values such as:
- Openness and honesty
- Health and wellness
- Caring and understanding
If Be Empowered sounds like the kind of organisation you would like to be associated with, then we would love to hear from you!
- A qualification to deliver 1 or more of the Adult MHFA courses
- A passion for mental health services and making a difference
- You align with our values
- A qualification to deliver the Adult Half Day Aware and / or the Adult 1 Day Champion course
- Any other MHFA England courses
- Experience delivering bespoke courses in the workplace
- A willingness to travel around the UK and Ireland
If you join our team, you will be a self-employed associate trainer who will work alongside our Director Ceri, and our bank of trainers.
How to apply
Please send us your CV with a covering letter illustrating your experience and answering the following questions:
- What are you personal views on mental health and mental ill-health?
- What do you think makes a talented and inspiring trainer in this industry?
- How do you adapt your training style to suit the variety of audiences? Please share examples.
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Associate Trainer Application’
The deadline for this is: 10th June.
We look forward to hearing from you